Winston Hawthorne & Co. is authorized to recruit foreign workers for Canadian employers by the Employment Standards Office of B.C. We also frequently represent Canadian employers with applications for Labour Market Impact Assessments and Labour Market Exemptions.
Permanent & Temporary Visa Options
Canadian employers can hire foreign workers either on a permanent or temporary basis. There are several options to choose from, based on your needs, industry sector and the qualifications and nationality of the foreign worker.
Winston Hawthorne & Co. have a proven track record of assisting small, medium and large employers to quickly meet their staffing needs. We offer tailored immigration solutions to organizations employing or interested in employing foreign nationals. Our services include:
• Audits and compliance checks
• Ensuring a good-faith effort has been made to hire Canadian workers first
• Filing Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) applications
• Foreign worker recruitment
• Global relocation strategies
• HR Training on
• Identifying LMIA exemptions
• Tracking and responding to expiry and renewal dates of work permits
• Work permits and permanent residency applications
Complete the form below to learn more about immigration strategies for Canadian employers.
Please fill the required fields *